Why should you hire a wedding professional with experience and why we are worth it:
1. We know the value of a solid timeline and how it really can make or break your wedding day. We also know how long everything should take and carefully piece together your day so that everyone wins and you can focus on one another.
2. We think of things others don’t. A wedding, for us, is a walk in the park. We anticipate inevitable moments and are two steps ahead of the game. We aren’t surprised when family formals happen and nobody know what to do with your long train; we are already on the ground, positioning is beautifully and to be out of the way. We think of little things that you don’t so that we can actually ENJOY your day.
3. We understand lighting and all the things. Rain (gasp!) doesn’t freak us out at all. We are well versed in what makes an image looks good and being pliable — trust us.
4. No “what kind of poses do you want to do next” from us. We know how to direct you and HECK we know how to direct crazy bridal parties and family, too. So that, you guessed it, you can have fun on your day. We are the pros and we don’t expect you or anyone to tell us how to do our job — we are dang good at it. Don't get me wrong we are more than open to do the poses and everything in between you want to do and you are more than welcome to tell us, we love a challenge, photography is our passion.
4. Again, we anticipate moments. We know when the tears are likely to come and who they will be flowing from and we are there, ready.
5. You actually get your images! This sounds ridiculous but after hearing horror stories, I think that it’s important to know that you need to do your research — GOOGLE the photographer your looking at! Ask the questions. Y’all would be surprised the crazies out here. No worries though, you’d be in good hands with us.